Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Busby/Goodman Reunion

Well, we just got back from a fun filled week in the White Mountains. I don't know why I love that place so much. It is really beautiful and it is great to be able to spend time with nieces and nephews, brothers and sisters, and everyone else. I'm glad we have finally "graduated " to a motor home; it makes things much nicer. This year there were about 200 people there! We and Marilyn's family did the dinner on Friday night. Jim did Busby barbecue and beans. Marilyn did salad, potatoes, and dessert. We had a wonderful slide show on Saturday night with slides of the twins. Ramona made us a nice song book with old songs from Grammy and Ethel. Tina Bryce made us all a nice little wooden plaque about family, and Malcolm's family made a really neat design of Piper Cub airplane for t-shirts for all of us. It was a really great trip. My testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ grows every time I am with my family. Well, I've been trying for an hour to upload an image, but it isn't to be this time. Maybe someone can call and walk me through this. Charmaine

2 comments:

Jeff and Elise said...

Glad to see an update! You need to call me next time you are working on your blog and I'll help you with posting a picture. We had fun in the mountains with you!

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

I had so much fun. Im glad someone of my generation felt like I did, and posted it.